Is SEGUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEGUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of changing smoothly from one state or situation to another
- verb - proceed without interruption
- To make a transition directly from one section or theme to another.
- To move smoothly and unhesitatingly from one state, condition, situation, or element to another: “Daylight segued into dusk” (Susan Dworski).
- verb - to proceed without pause from one musical theme to another
There are 5 letters in SEGUE: E E G S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEGUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEGUE, to go: SEGUE?
Rearrange the letters in SEGUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEGUE
What's nearby SEGUE
Lookup in Wiki for SEGUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEGUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEGUE"