Is QUOTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUOTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- noun - a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- verb - repeat a passage from
- verb - name the price of
- verb - refer to for illustration or proof
- verb - put quote marks around
- To repeat or copy the words of (another), usually with acknowledgment of the source.
- To cite or refer to for illustration or proof.
- To repeat a brief passage or excerpt from: The saxophonist quoted a Duke Ellington melody in his solo.
- To give a quotation, as from a book.
- A quotation.
- A quotation mark.
- Used by a speaker to indicate the beginning of a quotation.
- A dictum; a saying.
- adv - to repeat the words of [v QUOTED, QUOTING, QUOTES] : QUOTABLE [adj], QUOTABLY
There are 5 letters in QUOTE: E O Q T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUOTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUOTE, to go: QUOTE?
Rearrange the letters in QUOTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUOTE
What's nearby QUOTE
Lookup in Wiki for QUOTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUOTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUOTE"