Is DERELICT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DERELICT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person without a home, job, or property
- noun - a ship abandoned on the high seas
- adj - worn and broken down by hard use
- adj - forsaken by owner or inhabitants
- adj - failing in what duty requires
- adj - in deplorable condition
- Deserted by an owner or keeper; abandoned.
- Run-down; dilapidated.
- Neglectful of duty or obligation; remiss.
- Abandoned property, especially a ship abandoned at sea.
- A homeless or jobless person; a vagrant.
- Land left dry by a permanent recession of the water line.
- noun - something abandoned
There are 8 letters in DERELICT: C D E E I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DERELICT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DERELICT, to go: DERELICT?
Rearrange the letters in DERELICT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DERELICT
7 letters out of DERELICT
6 letters out of DERELICT
5 letters out of DERELICT
4 letters out of DERELICT
3 letters out of DERELICT
2 letters out of DERELICT
Contextual use of DERELICT
What's nearby DERELICT
Lookup in Wiki for DERELICT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DERELICT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DERELICT"