Is CLIMAXES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLIMAXES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the highest point of anything conceived of as growing or developing or unfolding
- noun - the decisive moment in a novel or play
- noun - the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- noun - the most severe stage of a disease
- noun - arrangement of clauses in ascending order of forcefulness
- verb - end, especially to reach a final or climactic stage
- verb - to reach a high or dramatic point
There are 8 letters in CLIMAXES: A C E I L M S X
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLIMAXES, to go: CLIMAXES?
Rearrange the letters in CLIMAXES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CLIMAXES
7 letters out of CLIMAXES
6 letters out of CLIMAXES
5 letters out of CLIMAXES
4 letters out of CLIMAXES
3 letters out of CLIMAXES
2 letters out of CLIMAXES
Contextual use of CLIMAXES
What's nearby CLIMAXES
Lookup in Wiki for CLIMAXES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLIMAXES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLIMAXES"