Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VAULTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAULTING exist?
Definitions of VAULTING in dictionaries:
- noun - (architecture) a vaulted structure
- noun - a light leap by a horse in which both hind legs leave the ground before the forelegs come down
- verb - jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- verb - bound vigorously
- adj - revealing excessive self-confidence
- Something vaulted or arched.
- Leaping upward or over.
- Reaching too far; exaggerated: his vaulting ambition.
- Employed in leaping over: a vaulting pole.
- noun - the structure forming a vault
There are 8 letters in VAULTING: A G I L N T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAULTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAULTING plus a wildcard: VAULTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAULTING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VAULTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.