Scrabble word: VAULTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAULTING exist?
Definitions of VAULTING in dictionaries:
- noun - (architecture) a vaulted structure
- noun - a light leap by a horse in which both hind legs leave the ground before the forelegs come down
- verb - jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- verb - bound vigorously
- adj - revealing excessive self-confidence
- Something vaulted or arched.
- Leaping upward or over.
- Reaching too far; exaggerated: his vaulting ambition.
- Employed in leaping over: a vaulting pole.
- noun - the structure forming a vault