Scrabble word: ULTIMATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ULTIMATE exist?
Definitions of ULTIMATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the finest or most superior quality of its kind
- adj - furthest or highest in degree or order
- adj - being the last or concluding element of a series
- Being last in a series, process, or progression: “As the ultimate arbiter of the Constitution, the Supreme Court occupies a central place in our scheme of government” (Richard A.
- Fundamental; elemental: an ultimate truth.
- Representing or exhibiting the greatest possible development or sophistication: the ultimate bicycle.
- Utmost; extreme: the ultimate insult.
- Being most distant or remote; farthest.
- Eventual: hoped for ultimate victory.
- The basic or fundamental fact, element, or principle.
- The final point; the conclusion.
- The greatest extreme; the maximum: actions that represented the ultimate in political expediency.
- verb - to come to an end