Scrabble word: ULTIMATE
Is ULTIMATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ULTIMATE in dictionaries:
- noun - the finest or most superior quality of its kind
- adj - furthest or highest in degree or order
- adj - being the last or concluding element of a series
- Being last in a series, process, or progression: “As the ultimate arbiter of the Constitution, the Supreme Court occupies a central place in our scheme of government” (Richard A.
- Fundamental; elemental: an ultimate truth.
- Representing or exhibiting the greatest possible development or sophistication: the ultimate bicycle.
- Utmost; extreme: the ultimate insult.
- Being most distant or remote; farthest.
- Eventual: hoped for ultimate victory.
- The basic or fundamental fact, element, or principle.
- The final point; the conclusion.
- The greatest extreme; the maximum: actions that represented the ultimate in political expediency.
- verb - to come to an end
There are 8 letters in ULTIMATE: A E I L M T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ULTIMATE
Click to search all anagrams of ULTIMATE plus a wildcard: ULTIMATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ULTIMATE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ULTIMATE
Lookup in Wiki for ULTIMATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.