Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUSKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUSKING exist?
Definitions of TUSKING in dictionaries:
- verb - stab or pierce with a horn or tusk
- verb - remove the tusks of animals
- v - to gore with a tusk (a long, pointed tooth extending outside of the mouth)
There are 7 letters in TUSKING: G I K N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUSKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUSKING plus a wildcard: TUSKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUSKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUSKING
- Narwhals And that is our Wednesday serving of awesome.
- est100 (some photos) Narwhal tusk Innuvik Canada
- Narwhals horn narwhal tooth tusk whale
- Tree rub with tusking
- Narwhals tusking (photo NIST.govwikiemedia commons)
- tusking Tsunami by UmaYorokobi on deviantART
- Elephants tusking Stock Photo 9381004 Shutterstock
- Multi tusking by darkchapel666 on deviantART
- This is a beautiful picture of narwals tusking together.
- Violently tusking his way into your heart
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.