Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SMOCKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMOCKING exist?
Definitions of SMOCKING in dictionaries:
- noun - embroidery consisting of ornamental needlework on a garment that is made by gathering the cloth tightly in stitches
- verb - embellish by sewing in straight lines crossing each other diagonally
- Needlework decoration of small, regularly spaced gathers stitched into a honeycomb pattern.
There are 8 letters in SMOCKING: C G I K M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMOCKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMOCKING plus a wildcard: SMOCKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMOCKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMOCKING
- This was the first class I ever taught for a smocking Arts Guild of ...
- smocking Labour of Love
- smocking - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- smocking material has treads running horizontally about 14 inch apart ...
- tutorial honeycomb smocking whip up
- Shells Shambles Holy smocking
- smocking Beauty All Around
- ... smocking. This is done in the American smocking method I believe
- smocking Techniques - Sewing
- birthday smocking1
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.