Scrabble word: SMOKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMOKING exist?
Definitions of SMOKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of smoking tobacco or other substances
- noun - a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion
- verb - inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes
- verb - emit a cloud of fine particles
- adj - emitting smoke in great volume
- Engaging in the smoking of tobacco: smoking passengers.
- Designated or reserved for smokers: the smoking section of a restaurant.
- Of or relating to the use of tobacco: corporate smoking policies.
- adj - to emit smoke (the gaseous product of burning materials) [v SMOKED, SMOKING, SMOKES] : SMOKABLE