Scrabble word: SMOKING
Is SMOKING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SMOKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of smoking tobacco or other substances
- noun - a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion
- verb - inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes
- verb - emit a cloud of fine particles
- adj - emitting smoke in great volume
- Engaging in the smoking of tobacco: smoking passengers.
- Designated or reserved for smokers: the smoking section of a restaurant.
- Of or relating to the use of tobacco: corporate smoking policies.
- adj - to emit smoke (the gaseous product of burning materials) [v SMOKED, SMOKING, SMOKES] : SMOKABLE
There are 7 letters in SMOKING: G I K M N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMOKING
Click to search all anagrams of SMOKING plus a wildcard: SMOKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMOKING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMOKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.