Scrabble word: COMING
Is COMING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COMING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- noun - arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)
- noun - the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- noun - the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- verb - move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- verb - reach a destination
- verb - come to pass
- verb - reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position
- verb - to be the product or result
- verb - be found or available
- verb - come forth
- verb - be a native of
- verb - extend or reach
- verb - exist or occur in a certain point in a series
- verb - cover a certain distance
- verb - come under, be classified or included
- verb - happen as a result
- verb - add up in number or quantity
- verb - develop into
- verb - be received
- verb - come to one's mind
- verb - come from
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - experience orgasm
- verb - have a certain priority
- adj - of the relatively near future
- Approaching; forthcoming; next: the coming season; a coming report on arms limitation.
- Arrival; advent: the coming of spring.
- verb - to reach a destination
There are 6 letters in COMING: C G I M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMING
Click to search all anagrams of COMING plus a wildcard: COMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMING
Images for COMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.