Scrabble word: SLEDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEDDING exist?
Definitions of SLEDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the sport of riding on a sled or sleigh
- noun - advancing toward a goal
- noun - a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs
- Use of a sled.
- Conditions conducive to the use of a sled.
- A specific kind of progress toward a goal; the going: “The bill... faces tough sledding in Congressional conference” (New York Times).
- verb - to convey on a sled (a vehicle for carrying people or loads over snow or ice)