Scrabble word: SLEDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLEDDING exist?
Definitions of SLEDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - the sport of riding on a sled or sleigh
- noun - advancing toward a goal
- noun - a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs
- Use of a sled.
- Conditions conducive to the use of a sled.
- A specific kind of progress toward a goal; the going: “The bill... faces tough sledding in Congressional conference” (New York Times).
- verb - to convey on a sled (a vehicle for carrying people or loads over snow or ice)
There are 8 letters in SLEDDING: D D E G I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEDDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLEDDING plus a wildcard: SLEDDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLEDDING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLEDDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.