Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REPRIEVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRIEVES exist?
Definitions of REPRIEVES in dictionaries:
- noun - a (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a warrant granting postponement (usually to postpone the execution of the death sentence)
- noun - the act of reprieving
- verb - postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
- verb - relieve temporarily
- v - to postpone the punishment of
There are 9 letters in REPRIEVES: E E E I P R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRIEVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPRIEVES plus a wildcard: REPRIEVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPRIEVES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPRIEVES
- Wis. airports get tower closure reprieves Wausau Daily Herald ...
- VII - I dont know what the hell went on round here... - Page 35 - The ...
- ... Dec 1861 Confederate 14 Page Imprint on reprieves and Pardons For Sale
- President of the United States Search for Videos
- Ohio governor issues temporary reprieves to death row inmates ...
- List of Governors of Iowa - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- We will get back to you very soon...
- Girls In Scarves
- Hostess reprieves Twinkies Ho-Hos and Ding Dongs - Slide Show ...
- ... execution scheduled for sept 25 texas inmate has had 3 reprieves