Scrabble word: REPRIEVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRIEVES exist?
Definitions of REPRIEVES in dictionaries:
- noun - a (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a warrant granting postponement (usually to postpone the execution of the death sentence)
- noun - the act of reprieving
- verb - postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
- verb - relieve temporarily
- verb - to postpone the punishment of
There are 9 letters in REPRIEVES: E E E I P R R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRIEVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPRIEVES plus a wildcard: REPRIEVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPRIEVES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPRIEVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.