Scrabble word: REPRIEVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRIEVE exist?
Definitions of REPRIEVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a warrant granting postponement (usually to postpone the execution of the death sentence)
- noun - the act of reprieving
- verb - postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
- verb - relieve temporarily
- To postpone or cancel the punishment of.
- To bring relief to.
- Postponement or cancellation of a punishment.
- A warrant for such an action.
- Temporary relief, as from danger or pain.
- verb - to postpone the punishment of