Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REPRIEVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPRIEVE exist?
Definitions of REPRIEVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a (temporary) relief from harm or discomfort
- noun - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
- noun - a warrant granting postponement (usually to postpone the execution of the death sentence)
- noun - the act of reprieving
- verb - postpone the punishment of a convicted criminal, such as an execution
- verb - relieve temporarily
- To postpone or cancel the punishment of.
- To bring relief to.
- Postponement or cancellation of a punishment.
- A warrant for such an action.
- Temporary relief, as from danger or pain.
- v - to postpone the punishment of
There are 8 letters in REPRIEVE: E E E I P R R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPRIEVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPRIEVE plus a wildcard: REPRIEVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPRIEVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPRIEVE
- reprieve in iran - Cartoons - Allvoices
- more in a moment ...
- Colorful Cartoon of an Employee Beseeching reprieve From a Hard ...
- ... they have a claim to foreign nationality If so reprieve can help
- reprieve - Definition of reprieve by Websters Online Dictionary
- reprieve at rob walker poet
- reprieve No Agenda Album Art Generator
- www.reprieve.org.uk Flickr - Photo Sharing
- ... Very Angry Though and Gave Bessie a reprieve After Only Five Minutes