Scrabble word: REINFORCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REINFORCE exist?
Definitions of REINFORCE in dictionaries:
- verb - make stronger
- verb - strengthen and support with rewards
- To give more force or effectiveness to; strengthen: The news reinforced her hopes.
- To strengthen (a military force) with additional personnel or equipment.
- To strengthen by adding extra support or material.
- To increase the number or amount of; augment.
- To reward (an experimental subject, for example) with a reinforcer subsequent to a desired response or performance.
- To stimulate (a response) by means of a reinforcer.