Scrabble word: REINFORCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REINFORCE exist?
Definitions of REINFORCE in dictionaries:
- verb - make stronger
- verb - strengthen and support with rewards
- To give more force or effectiveness to; strengthen: The news reinforced her hopes.
- To strengthen (a military force) with additional personnel or equipment.
- To strengthen by adding extra support or material.
- To increase the number or amount of; augment.
- To reward (an experimental subject, for example) with a reinforcer subsequent to a desired response or performance.
- To stimulate (a response) by means of a reinforcer.
There are 9 letters in REINFORCE: C E E F I N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REINFORCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REINFORCE plus a wildcard: REINFORCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REINFORCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REINFORCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.