Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRONOUNCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRONOUNCE exist?
Definitions of PRONOUNCE in dictionaries:
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- To use the organs of speech to make heard (a word or speech sound); utter.
- To say clearly, correctly, or in a given manner: learning to pronounce French; pronounced my name wrong.
- To represent (a word) in phonetic symbols.
- To declare officially or formally: pronounced the legislature to be in session; was pronounced dead on arrival.
- To say words; speak.
- To declare one’s opinion; make a pronouncement: pronouncing on the issues of the day.
There are 9 letters in PRONOUNCE: C E N N O O P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRONOUNCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRONOUNCE plus a wildcard: PRONOUNCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRONOUNCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRONOUNCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.