Scrabble word: PRONOUNCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRONOUNCE exist?
Definitions of PRONOUNCE in dictionaries:
- verb - speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- To use the organs of speech to make heard (a word or speech sound); utter.
- To say clearly, correctly, or in a given manner: learning to pronounce French; pronounced my name wrong.
- To represent (a word) in phonetic symbols.
- To declare officially or formally: pronounced the legislature to be in session; was pronounced dead on arrival.
- To say words; speak.
- To declare one’s opinion; make a pronouncement: pronouncing on the issues of the day.