Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDEBTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDEBTED exist?
Definitions of INDEBTED in dictionaries:
- adj - owing gratitude or recognition to another for help or favors etc
- adj - under a legal obligation to someone
- Morally, socially, or legally obligated to another; beholden.
There are 8 letters in INDEBTED: B D D E E I N T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDEBTED plus a wildcard: INDEBTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDEBTED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDEBTED
- indebted by Amy A. Bartol mystmusician
- indebted consumers have plenty of rights - Sowetan LIVE
- ... 39 states recognized as the Heavily indebted Poor Countries (HIPC
- Over-indebted consumers flood to Debt Counsellors Keystone Debt ...
- Gamasutra - News - mtvU Launches indebted Digital Challenge
- mtvu s indebtedindebted created by mtvu in partnership with the peter ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.