Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIDDEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIDDEN exist?
Definitions of BIDDEN in dictionaries:
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - an attempt to get something
- noun - a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- noun - (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- v - to make a bid (an offer of a price)
There are 6 letters in BIDDEN: B D D E I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIDDEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIDDEN plus a wildcard: BIDDEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIDDEN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIDDEN
- Kleurplaat bidden - Afb 16158.
- bidden - Protestantse Gemeente Heerenveen
- Kind bidden Bureaublad Achtergronden HD Wallpapers
- bidden Plaatjes en Bewegende Animatie Plaatjes. bidden Krabbels
- bidden Isreality.nl
- NuKleuren.nl Kleurplaten Bijbel Overige kleurplaten bidden
- bidden Download gratis vector
- bidden is niet meer zoals vroeger
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.