Scrabble word: BENDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENDED exist?
Definitions of BENDED in dictionaries:
- verb - form a curve
- verb - change direction
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- verb - bend a joint
- adj - used of the back and knees
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 6 letters in BENDED: B D D E E N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BENDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENDED plus a wildcard: BENDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENDED
Images for BENDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.