Scrabble word: IMPROMPTU
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPROMPTU exist?
Definitions of IMPROMPTU in dictionaries:
- noun - an extemporaneous speech or remark
- noun - a short musical passage that seems to have been made spontaneously without advance preparation
- adj - with little or no preparation or forethought
- adv - without advance preparation
- Prompted by the occasion rather than being planned in advance: an impromptu party.
- Something, such as a speech, that is made or done extemporaneously.
- A short lyrical composition especially for the piano.
There are 9 letters in IMPROMPTU: I M M O P P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPROMPTU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPROMPTU plus a wildcard: IMPROMPTU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPROMPTU
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPROMPTU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.