Scrabble word: IMPROMPTU
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPROMPTU exist?
Definitions of IMPROMPTU in dictionaries:
- noun - an extemporaneous speech or remark
- noun - a short musical passage that seems to have been made spontaneously without advance preparation
- adj - with little or no preparation or forethought
- adv - without advance preparation
- Prompted by the occasion rather than being planned in advance: an impromptu party.
- Something, such as a speech, that is made or done extemporaneously.
- A short lyrical composition especially for the piano.