Scrabble word: FEVERISH
Is FEVERISH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FEVERISH in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by intense agitation or emotion
- adj - of or relating to or characterized by fever
- adj - having or affected by a fever
- Of, relating to, or resembling a fever.
- Having a fever or symptoms characteristic of a fever.
- Causing or tending to cause fever.
- Marked by intense agitation, emotion, or activity: worked at a feverish pace.
- adj - having a fever
There are 8 letters in FEVERISH: E E F H I R S V
Click to search all anagrams of FEVERISH plus a wildcard: FEVERISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEVERISH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEVERISH
Lookup in Wiki for FEVERISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.