Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FANWORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FANWORT exist?
Definitions of FANWORT in dictionaries:
- noun - common aquatic plant of eastern North America having floating and submerged leaves and white yellow-spotted flowers
- n - an aquatic plant
There are 7 letters in FANWORT: A F N O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FANWORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FANWORT plus a wildcard: FANWORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANWORT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FANWORT
- Non-native Invasive Freshwater Plants - Cabomba caroliniana (fanwort)
- fanwort. Robert Johnson Cornell University. Ruthanna Hawkins Cayuga ...
- Aquatic Wetland and Invasive Plants Line Drawings Center for ...
- ... Profile for Cabomba caroliniana (Carolina fanwort) USDA PLANTS
- fanwort in bloom Flickr - Photo Sharing
- fanwort ( Cabomba caroliniana )
- Water land Management Ltd
- Helps prevent drowning of insects Provides resting places in the ...
- Cabomba - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Ceiling Mounted Air Conditioning Units
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.