Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENJAMBMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENJAMBMENT exist?
Definitions of ENJAMBMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the continuation of a syntactic unit from one line of verse into the next line without a pause
- The continuation of a syntactic unit from one line or couplet of a poem to the next with no pause.
There are 10 letters in ENJAMBMENT: A B E E J M M N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENJAMBMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENJAMBMENT plus a wildcard: ENJAMBMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENJAMBMENT
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENJAMBMENT
- enjambment Art Print by Jason Murphy Society6
- enjambment is a distinguishing characteristic of poetry not because ...
- There is also use of enjambment as with many of her poems to provide ...
- By Ray Pride - Tuesday September 28th 2010
- Scribbled Poetry a prose ridden writers pursuit of the poesy.
- Etymology Seamless enjambment The Annapolis Sound
- enjambment sisters present
- In this example and those that follow diagonal strokes above lines ...
- enjambment All lines are examples of enjambment unless otherwise ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.