Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONVOLUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVOLUTION exist?
Definitions of CONVOLUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the shape of something rotating rapidly
- noun - a convex fold or elevation in the surface of the brain
- noun - the action of coiling or twisting or winding together
- A form or part that is folded or coiled.
- One of the convex folds of the surface of the brain.
There are 11 letters in CONVOLUTION: C I L N N O O O T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVOLUTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVOLUTION plus a wildcard: CONVOLUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVOLUTION
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONVOLUTION
- convolution Journal for Critical Experiment - Motto Berlin ...
- Circular convolution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The convolution Transform Free eBooks Download - EBOOKEE
- Lecture 6 - 2D convolution and Image Filtering
- Continuous-Time convolution - PowerPoint
- of convolution (Eq. 13-1 in chapter 13) we have succeeded in ...
- ... for Discrete Fourier Transform and convolution 2da Edicin
- ... Elizabeth Charles VPL convolution Cardigan (1107491) Coolspotters
- ... we see how the true object is transformed (by convolution by thePSF
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.