Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOLUTIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLUTIN exist?
Definitions of VOLUTIN in dictionaries:
- A granular substance that stains easily with a basic dye and is often rich in phosphorus, found in the cytoplasm of various bacterial and fungal cells.
- n - a granular substance that is common in microorganisms
There are 7 letters in VOLUTIN: I L N O T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOLUTIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOLUTIN plus a wildcard: VOLUTIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLUTIN
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOLUTIN
- volutin granules
- Bacterial and Archaeal Inclusions
- Figure 27. A variety of bacterialinclusions. a. PHB granules b. a ...
- Algae World Sellaphora - cytokinesis model of dividing cell
- Nikolai volutin Daddys Girl Detail Rosenstiels
- Nikolai volutin The Wilde Bunch Detail Rosenstiels
- Lucas P. volutin Facebook
- volutin granule KMLE - ...
- Corynebacterium diphtheriae - Neisser fests
- ... Bacteria showing lophotrichous flagella and volutin granules. LM X400
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.