Scrabble word: CONTINGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTINGENT exist?
Definitions of CONTINGENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a gathering of persons representative of some larger group
- noun - a temporary military unit
- adj - possible but not certain to occur
- adj - determined by conditions or circumstances that follow
- adj - uncertain because of uncontrollable circumstances
- Liable to occur but not with certainty; possible.
- See Synonyms at dependent.
- Happening by chance or accident; fortuitous.
- True only under certain conditions; not necessarily or universally true: a contingent proposition.
- An event or condition that is likely but not inevitable.
- A share or quota, as of troops, contributed to a general effort.
- A representative group forming part of an assemblage.
There are 10 letters in CONTINGENT: C E G I N N N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTINGENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTINGENT plus a wildcard: CONTINGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTINGENT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTINGENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.