Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CENTAVO
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENTAVO exist?
Definitions of CENTAVO in dictionaries:
- noun - a fractional monetary unit of several countries: El Salvador and Sao Tome and Principe and Brazil and Argentina and Bolivia and Colombia and Cuba and the Dominican Republic and Ecuador and El Salvador and Guatemala and Honduras and Mexico and Nicaragua and Peru and the Philippines and Portugal
- n - a coin of various Spanish-American nations
There are 7 letters in CENTAVO: A C E N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENTAVO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CENTAVO plus a wildcard: CENTAVO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENTAVO
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENTAVO
- Mexico 5 centavos Mo 1942 UNC. Scarce Key Date.
- Monedas Brasil (Real brasileo) 10 centavos Catlogo de Monedas ...
- 25 centavo Coin Pinoy Anik Anik
- Colombia 1947 centavo - CoinFactsWiki
- Un centavo palmita
- Guatemala . 78 Las Casas 1 centavo 1999 unc
- Thread I love u.s.- philippines silver coins dated before 1945
- Yu Gi Oh Ecuador Cartas Yugi TCG - Vendo Blackwing Breeze the ...
- Archivo1 centavo del Municipio de Campeche de 1861 (anverso y reverso ...
- Moeda 1 centavo-padro cruzado1986brasoao-inx soberba R 2 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.