Scrabble word: CALYPSO
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALYPSO exist?
Definitions of CALYPSO in dictionaries:
- noun - rare north temperate bog orchid bearing a solitary white to pink flower marked with purple at the tip of an erect reddish stalk above 1 basal leaf
- noun - (Greek mythology) the sea nymph who detained Odysseus for seven years
- A sea nymph who delayed Odysseus on her island, Ogygia, for seven years.
- The satellite of Saturn that is tenth in distance from the planet.
- noun - an improvised song
There are 7 letters in CALYPSO: A C L O P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALYPSO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALYPSO plus a wildcard: CALYPSO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALYPSO
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALYPSO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.