Is TELESCOPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TELESCOPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a magnifier of images of distant objects
- verb - crush together or collapse
- verb - make smaller or shorter
- An arrangement of lenses or mirrors or both that gathers visible light, permitting direct observation or photographic recording of distant objects.
- Any of various devices, such as a radio telescope, used to detect and observe distant objects by their emission, transmission, reflection, or other interaction with invisible radiation.
- To cause to slide inward or outward in overlapping sections, as the cylindrical sections of a small hand telescope do.
- To slide inward or outward in or as if in overlapping cylindrical sections: a camp bucket that telescopes into a disk.
There are 9 letters in TELESCOPE: C E E E L O P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TELESCOPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TELESCOPE, to go: TELESCOPE?
Rearrange the letters in TELESCOPE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TELESCOPE
7 letters out of TELESCOPE
6 letters out of TELESCOPE
5 letters out of TELESCOPE
4 letters out of TELESCOPE
3 letters out of TELESCOPE
2 letters out of TELESCOPE
Contextual use of TELESCOPE
What's nearby TELESCOPE
Lookup in Wiki for TELESCOPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TELESCOPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TELESCOPE"