Is SANCTUARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SANCTUARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a consecrated place where sacred objects are kept
- noun - a shelter from danger or hardship
- noun - area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir
- A sacred place, such as a church, temple, or mosque.
- The holiest part of a sacred place, as the part of a Christian church around the altar.
- A sacred place, such as a church, in which fugitives formerly were immune to arrest.
- Immunity to arrest afforded by a sanctuary.
- A place of refuge or asylum.
- A reserved area in which birds and other animals, especially wild animals, are protected from hunting or molestation.
There are 9 letters in SANCTUARY: A A C N R S T U Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SANCTUARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SANCTUARY, to go: SANCTUARY?
Rearrange the letters in SANCTUARY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SANCTUARY
7 letters out of SANCTUARY
6 letters out of SANCTUARY
5 letters out of SANCTUARY
4 letters out of SANCTUARY
3 letters out of SANCTUARY
2 letters out of SANCTUARY
Contextual use of SANCTUARY
What's nearby SANCTUARY
Lookup in Wiki for SANCTUARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SANCTUARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SANCTUARY"