Is REGENERATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGENERATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - reestablish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new
- verb - amplify (an electron current) by causing part of the power in the output circuit to act upon the input circuit
- verb - bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
- verb - return to life
- verb - replace (tissue or a body part) through the formation of new tissue
- verb - be formed or shaped anew
- verb - form or produce anew
- verb - undergo regeneration
- verb - restore strength
- adj - reformed spiritually or morally
- To reform spiritually or morally.
- To form, construct, or create anew, especially in an improved state.
- To give new life or energy to; revitalize.
- To replace (a lost or damaged organ or part) by formation of new tissue.
- To become formed or constructed again.
- To undergo spiritual conversion or rebirth; reform.
- To effect regeneration.
- One who is spiritually reborn.
- A regenerated organ or part.
- Spiritually or morally reformed.
- Formed or created anew.
- Restored to a better state; refreshed or renewed.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 10 letters in REGENERATE: A E E E E G N R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGENERATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGENERATE, to go: REGENERATE?
Rearrange the letters in REGENERATE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of REGENERATE
8 letters out of REGENERATE
7 letters out of REGENERATE
6 letters out of REGENERATE
5 letters out of REGENERATE
4 letters out of REGENERATE
3 letters out of REGENERATE
2 letters out of REGENERATE
Contextual use of REGENERATE
What's nearby REGENERATE
Lookup in Wiki for REGENERATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGENERATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGENERATE"