Is PROBABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROBABLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an applicant likely to be chosen
- adj - likely but not certain to be or become true or real
- adj - apparently destined
- Likely to happen or to be true: War seemed probable in 1938.
- Likely but uncertain; plausible.
- Of or relating to opinions and actions in ethics and morals for whose lawfulness intrinsic reasons or extrinsic authority may be adduced.
- noun - something likely to occur or prove true
- adv - likely to occur or prove true [adj] : PROBABLY
There are 8 letters in PROBABLE: A B B E L O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROBABLE, to go: PROBABLE?
Rearrange the letters in PROBABLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PROBABLE
7 letters out of PROBABLE
6 letters out of PROBABLE
5 letters out of PROBABLE
4 letters out of PROBABLE
3 letters out of PROBABLE
2 letters out of PROBABLE
Contextual use of PROBABLE
What's nearby PROBABLE
Lookup in Wiki for PROBABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROBABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROBABLE"