Is PLANTATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLANTATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - an estate where cash crops are grown on a large scale (especially in tropical areas)
- noun - a newly established colony (especially in the colonization of North America)
- noun - garden consisting of a small cultivated wood without undergrowth
- An area under cultivation.
- A group of cultivated trees or plants.
- A large estate or farm on which crops are raised, often by resident workers.
- A newly established settlement; a colony.
There are 10 letters in PLANTATION: A A I L N N O P T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANTATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLANTATION, to go: PLANTATION?
Rearrange the letters in PLANTATION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PLANTATION
9 letters out of PLANTATION
8 letters out of PLANTATION
7 letters out of PLANTATION
6 letters out of PLANTATION
5 letters out of PLANTATION
4 letters out of PLANTATION
3 letters out of PLANTATION
2 letters out of PLANTATION
Contextual use of PLANTATION
What's nearby PLANTATION
Lookup in Wiki for PLANTATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLANTATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLANTATION"