Is PLANTAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLANTAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the genus Plantago
- noun - a banana tree bearing hanging clusters of edible angular greenish starchy fruits
- noun - starchy banana-like fruit
- A large, tropical, treelike herb (Musa paradisiaca) of southeast Asia, resembling the banana and bearing similar fruit.
- The fruit of this plant, used as a staple food in tropical regions.
- noun - a short-stemmed herb
There are 8 letters in PLANTAIN: A A I L N N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLANTAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLANTAIN, to go: PLANTAIN?
Rearrange the letters in PLANTAIN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PLANTAIN
7 letters out of PLANTAIN
6 letters out of PLANTAIN
5 letters out of PLANTAIN
4 letters out of PLANTAIN
3 letters out of PLANTAIN
2 letters out of PLANTAIN
Contextual use of PLANTAIN
What's nearby PLANTAIN
Lookup in Wiki for PLANTAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLANTAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLANTAIN"