Is ENTERTAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENTERTAIN in various dictionaries:
- verb - provide entertainment for
- verb - take into consideration, have in view
- verb - maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings)
- To hold the attention of with something amusing or diverting.
- To extend hospitality toward: entertain friends at dinner.
- To consider; contemplate: entertain an idea.
- To hold in mind; harbor: entertained few illusions.
- To continue with; maintain.
- To take into one’s service; hire.
- To give admittance to; receive.
- To show hospitality to guests.
- To provide entertainment.
There are 9 letters in ENTERTAIN: A E E I N N R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENTERTAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENTERTAIN, to go: ENTERTAIN?
Rearrange the letters in ENTERTAIN and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ENTERTAIN
8 letters out of ENTERTAIN
7 letters out of ENTERTAIN
6 letters out of ENTERTAIN
5 letters out of ENTERTAIN
4 letters out of ENTERTAIN
3 letters out of ENTERTAIN
2 letters out of ENTERTAIN
Contextual use of ENTERTAIN
What's nearby ENTERTAIN
Lookup in Wiki for ENTERTAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENTERTAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENTERTAIN"