Is EMOLLIENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EMOLLIENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - toiletry consisting of any of various substances in the form of a thick liquid that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skin
- adj - having a softening or soothing effect especially to the skin
- Softening and soothing, especially to the skin.
- Making less harsh or abrasive; mollifying: the emollient approach of a diplomatic mediator.
- An agent that softens or soothes the skin.
- An agent that assuages or mollifies.
There are 9 letters in EMOLLIENT: E E I L L M N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EMOLLIENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of EMOLLIENT, to go: EMOLLIENT?
Rearrange the letters in EMOLLIENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EMOLLIENT
7 letters out of EMOLLIENT
6 letters out of EMOLLIENT
5 letters out of EMOLLIENT
4 letters out of EMOLLIENT
3 letters out of EMOLLIENT
2 letters out of EMOLLIENT
Contextual use of EMOLLIENT
What's nearby EMOLLIENT
Lookup in Wiki for EMOLLIENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EMOLLIENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EMOLLIENT"