Is LENTIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LENTIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - round flat seed of the lentil plant used for food
- noun - the fruit or seed of a lentil plant
- noun - widely cultivated Eurasian annual herb grown for its edible flattened seeds that are cooked like peas and also ground into meal and for its leafy stalks that are used as fodder
- A leguminous plant (Lens culinaris) native to southwest Asia, having flat pods containing lens-shaped, edible seeds.
- The round, flattened seed of this plant.
- noun - a Eurasian annual plant
There are 6 letters in LENTIL: E I L L N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LENTIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LENTIL, to go: LENTIL?
Rearrange the letters in LENTIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LENTIL
What's nearby LENTIL
Lookup in Wiki for LENTIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LENTIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LENTIL"