Scrabble word: VAMPIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAMPIRE exist?
Definitions of VAMPIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) a corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living
- A reanimated corpse that is believed to rise from the grave at night to suck the blood of sleeping people.
- A person, such as an extortionist, who preys upon others.
- The word vampire is first recorded in English in a work written before 1734.
- adj - a reanimated corpse believed to feed on sleeping persons' blood [n -S] : VAMPIRIC