Scrabble word: REVAMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVAMP exist?
Definitions of REVAMP in dictionaries:
- verb - to patch up or renovate
- verb - provide (a shoe) with a new vamp
- To patch up or restore; renovate.
- To revise or reconstruct (a manuscript, for example).
- The act or an instance of revamping; a complete reorganization or revision.
- verb - to make over
There are 6 letters in REVAMP: A E M P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVAMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVAMP plus a wildcard: REVAMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVAMP
Images for REVAMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.