Scrabble word: UNHEALTHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNHEALTHY exist?
Definitions of UNHEALTHY in dictionaries:
- adj - not in or exhibiting good health in body or mind
- adj - detrimental to health
- adj - not conducive to good health
- Being in a state of ill health; sick.
- Characterized by or symptomatic of ill health: an unhealthy pallor.
- Causing or conducive to poor health; unwholesome: an unhealthy diet.
- Harmful to character or moral health; corruptive: unhealthy reading material.
- Characterized by or symptomatic of disturbed mental health: took an unhealthy interest in violence and fires.
- Of a risky nature; dangerous: an unhealthy predicament.
- adj - having good health
There are 9 letters in UNHEALTHY: A E H H L N T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNHEALTHY plus a wildcard: UNHEALTHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNHEALTHY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNHEALTHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.