Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEFILLIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEFILLIN exist?
Definitions of TEFILLIN in dictionaries:
- noun - (Judaism) either of two small leather cases containing texts from the Hebrew Scriptures (known collectively as tefillin)
- The phylacteries worn by Jewish men.
- n - the phylacteries worn by Jews
There are 8 letters in TEFILLIN: E F I I L L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEFILLIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEFILLIN plus a wildcard: TEFILLIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEFILLIN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEFILLIN
- Filetefillin worn by a man at the Western Wall in Jerusalem.jpg ...
- Tiferes Judaica Store - Judaica Gifts Silver Mezuzah tefillin
- FileIDF soldier put on tefillin.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- tefillin discover all there is to know about them jewish-art
- set of tefillin includes the arm-tefillin (left)
- search search item id shalom guest choosing tefillin about tefillin
- tefillin - Judaica Guide
- Top arm tefillin from the Cairo Genizah. The box is conical.
- tefillin Gassot Miksheh B SefaradiTemani Version Mazal Judaica
- Filetefillin shel yad klaf.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia