Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIRENIANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIRENIANS exist?
Definitions of SIRENIANS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of two families of large herbivorous aquatic mammals with paddle-shaped tails and flipper-like forelimbs and no hind limbs
- n - any of an order of aquatic mammals
There are 9 letters in SIRENIANS: A E I I N N R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIRENIANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIRENIANS plus a wildcard: SIRENIANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIRENIANS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIRENIANS
- Adapted from Sirenian Evolution Daryl P. Domning Howard ...
- Florida Manatee Manatees in Florida Manatee County Florida ...
- Eocene Continents
- Edward T. Babinski - Cetacean Evolution March 2012
- Fossil sirenians Give Scientists New Look at Ancient Climate
- Sea Cow sirenians Newsdesk
- What are sirenians and why should we be concerned with their survival ...
- June 5 2010 by Beach Chair Scientist 10 Comments
- No these arent mermaids. Theyre sirenians
- 1776 - 1773-1793
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.