Scrabble word: SERENADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERENADE exist?
Definitions of SERENADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition in several movements
- noun - a song characteristically played outside the house of a woman
- verb - sing and play for somebody
- A complimentary performance given to honor or express love for someone.
- See shivaree.
- An instrumental composition written for a small ensemble and having characteristics of the suite and the sonata.
- verb - to perform an honorific evening song for