Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SERENADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SERENADE exist?
Definitions of SERENADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition in several movements
- noun - a song characteristically played outside the house of a woman
- verb - sing and play for somebody
- A complimentary performance given to honor or express love for someone.
- See shivaree.
- An instrumental composition written for a small ensemble and having characteristics of the suite and the sonata.
- verb - to perform an honorific evening song for
There are 8 letters in SERENADE: A D E E E N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SERENADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SERENADE plus a wildcard: SERENADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SERENADE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SERENADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.