Scrabble word: SAVORIES
Is SAVORIES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SAVORIES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several aromatic herbs or subshrubs of the genus Satureja having spikes of flowers attractive to bees
- noun - dwarf aromatic shrub of Mediterranean regions
- noun - either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
- noun - an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre
- adv - pleasant to the taste or smell [adj -VORIER, -VORIEST] : SAVORILY
- noun - a savory dish served before or after a meal
There are 8 letters in SAVORIES: A E I O R S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVORIES
Click to search all anagrams of SAVORIES plus a wildcard: SAVORIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAVORIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAVORIES
Lookup in Wiki for SAVORIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.