Is MEMORIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEMORIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a recognition of meritorious service
- noun - a written statement of facts submitted in conjunction with a petition to an authority
- noun - a structure erected to commemorate persons or events
- Something, such as a monument or holiday, intended to celebrate or honor the memory of a person or an event.
- A written statement of facts or a petition presented to a legislative body or an executive.
- Serving as a remembrance of a person or an event; commemorative.
- Of, relating to, or being in memory.
- noun - something that serves as a remembrance of a person or event
There are 8 letters in MEMORIAL: A E I L M M O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEMORIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEMORIAL, to go: MEMORIAL?
Rearrange the letters in MEMORIAL and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of MEMORIAL
7 letters out of MEMORIAL
6 letters out of MEMORIAL
5 letters out of MEMORIAL
4 letters out of MEMORIAL
3 letters out of MEMORIAL
2 letters out of MEMORIAL
Contextual use of MEMORIAL
What's nearby MEMORIAL
Lookup in Wiki for MEMORIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEMORIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEMORIAL"