Scrabble word: MEMORIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMORIAL exist?
Definitions of MEMORIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a recognition of meritorious service
- noun - a written statement of facts submitted in conjunction with a petition to an authority
- noun - a structure erected to commemorate persons or events
- Something, such as a monument or holiday, intended to celebrate or honor the memory of a person or an event.
- A written statement of facts or a petition presented to a legislative body or an executive.
- Serving as a remembrance of a person or an event; commemorative.
- Of, relating to, or being in memory.
- noun - something that serves as a remembrance of a person or event