Scrabble word: MEMORIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEMORIAL exist?
Definitions of MEMORIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a recognition of meritorious service
- noun - a written statement of facts submitted in conjunction with a petition to an authority
- noun - a structure erected to commemorate persons or events
- Something, such as a monument or holiday, intended to celebrate or honor the memory of a person or an event.
- A written statement of facts or a petition presented to a legislative body or an executive.
- Serving as a remembrance of a person or an event; commemorative.
- Of, relating to, or being in memory.
- noun - something that serves as a remembrance of a person or event
There are 8 letters in MEMORIAL: A E I L M M O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEMORIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEMORIAL plus a wildcard: MEMORIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEMORIAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEMORIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.