Scrabble word: IRRITATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRRITATING exist?
Definitions of IRRITATING in dictionaries:
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - excite to an abnormal condition, or chafe or inflame
- verb - excite to some characteristic action or condition, such as motion, contraction, or nervous impulse, by the application of a stimulus
- adj - causing irritation or annoyance
- adj - (used of physical stimuli) serving to stimulate or excite
- adj - causing physical discomfort
- verb - to excite to impatience or anger
There are 10 letters in IRRITATING: A G I I I N R R T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRRITATING plus a wildcard: IRRITATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRRITATING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IRRITATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.