Scrabble word: INTERFERE
Is INTERFERE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INTERFERE in dictionaries:
- verb - come between so as to be hindrance or obstacle
- verb - get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force
- To come between so as to be a hindrance or an obstacle: loud talking that interfered with the other patrons’ conversations; assistance that only interfered.
- To perform an act of interference.
- To intervene or intrude in the affairs of others; meddle.
- To strike one hoof against the opposite hoof or leg while moving.
- To cause interference.
There are 9 letters in INTERFERE: E E E F I N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERFERE
Click to search all anagrams of INTERFERE plus a wildcard: INTERFERE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERFERE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERFERE
Lookup in Wiki for INTERFERE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.