Scrabble word: INDUSTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUSTRY exist?
Definitions of INDUSTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - the people or companies engaged in a particular kind of commercial enterprise
- noun - the organized action of making of goods and services for sale
- noun - persevering determination to perform a task
- Commercial production and sale of goods.
- The sector of an economy made up of manufacturing enterprises: government regulation of industry.
- Industrial management.
- Energetic devotion to a task or an endeavor; diligence: demonstrated great intelligence and industry as a prosecutor.
- Coming from the Latin word industria, meaning “diligent activity directed to some purpose,” and its descendant, Old French industrie, with the senses “activity,” “ability,” and “a trade or occupation,” our word (first recorded in 1475) originally meant “skill,” “a device,” and “diligence” as well as “a trade.
- noun - a group of productive enterprises
There are 8 letters in INDUSTRY: D I N R S T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUSTRY plus a wildcard: INDUSTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUSTRY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUSTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.