Scrabble word: DOORSTOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOORSTOP exist?
Definitions of DOORSTOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a stop that keeps open doors from moving
- A wedge inserted beneath a door to hold it open at a desired position.
- A weight or spring that prevents a door from slamming.
- A rubber-tipped projection attached to a wall to protect it from the impact of an opening door.
- noun - an object used for holding a door open
There are 8 letters in DOORSTOP: D O O O P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOORSTOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOORSTOP plus a wildcard: DOORSTOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOORSTOP
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOORSTOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.