Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CREDIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREDIBLE exist?
Definitions of CREDIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being believed
- adj - (a common but incorrect usage where `credulous' would be appropriate) credulous
- adj - appearing to merit belief or acceptance
- Capable of being believed; plausible.
- Worthy of confidence; reliable.
There are 8 letters in CREDIBLE: B C D E E I L R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREDIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREDIBLE plus a wildcard: CREDIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREDIBLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREDIBLE
- to anyone that you are influential and a credible speaker
- Operation credible Sport
- Evaluating Websites Evaluating Websites credible Sources Count TRUE OR
- ... some Glasto performances from credible artists Unreality Shout
- Our Management Team
- SamanthaMumbaNcredibleHauntedMansion2 SIC Beats
- Reflex Action is a Simple Or Unconditioned Or Natural Reflex action.
- Ncredible Rest Sheets Just for Kids
- Atheist groups The Uncredible Hallq