Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CENTIPEDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENTIPEDE exist?
Definitions of CENTIPEDE in dictionaries:
- noun - chiefly nocturnal predacious arthropod having a flattened body of 15 to 173 segments each with a pair of legs, the foremost pair being modified as prehensors
- Any of various wormlike arthropods of the class Chilopoda, having a flattened body composed of segments, each bearing a pair of jointed appendages.
There are 9 letters in CENTIPEDE: C D E E E I N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENTIPEDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CENTIPEDE plus a wildcard: CENTIPEDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENTIPEDE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENTIPEDE
- centipede and Millipede Wallpaper
- FileMyriapoda centipede Tausendfuesser2.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Year of Solitude Crouching Tiger Hidden centipede
- Scary centipede
- Filecentipede.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- WP10517 Brown centipede ( Lithobius forficatus ). Europe including ...
- house centipede house centipede
- Scolopendromorpha Australian centipede DSCF1731 Flickr - Photo ...
- Alternate view of centipede
- centipede Photos centipede Images NaturePhoto-CZ
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.